I think we’re now done with the blog materials from our wonderful trip to Nicaragua.
The itinerary produced by Ultimate Travel (whom we highly recommend for this sort of thing) can be downloaded on the following link: Harris and Wormleighton final itinerary – Feb 2016.
If you want to read my blog sequentially from the beginning of the trip – then start by clicking here and work forwards. Well worth the effort in my view.
But those seeking highlights and low-lights, you might find what you are looking for this way:
- Me and Daisy touring Leon 8 February and, at art school, producing one of the greatest works of art we have ever produced together;
- My several attempts at hat retrieval and loss in Leon, plus Daisy’s insistence that we need local help with directions in a tiny corner of a small town, 9 February;
- An amazing lake-land and plantation walk around Mombacho 12 February;
- Some of my thoughts on the logic and otherwise of eco-lodges;
- All at sea between Morgan’s Rock and Mukul – not for the faint-hearted, i.e. me, 16 February;
- The story of our search for good Nicaraguan music, which required tenacity…
- …but turned up a cracker of an album, Mondongo by La Cuneta, YouTube the title track here.